Watch this quick video guide for a general idea of our storage unit sizes:
Struggling to figure out which self-storage unit size is right for your stuff? Our New Market Mini Storage team has crafted a convenient guidebook to help newcomers or those uncertain of what storage size will work best. Space isn’t only about having enough room for everything you own, but also allowing some space down the line in case additional items need storing! So go ahead and browse our user-friendly guide then reach out to one of our experts—New Market Mini Storage guarantees a perfect fit for you.
Self Storage Unit Size Guide
Small Storage Units
- If you’re in the market for a cost-effective way to house just a few boxes and miscellaneous items, then small storage units are your best choice! Think of them as being around the size of walk-in closet; they can accommodate one room’s worth of possessions.
- Small storage units are excellent solutions when it comes to seasonal storage – be it clothing or holiday decorations – and likewise provide invaluable support if your home spaces (closets and garages alike) become overwhelmed with clutter.
- The unit sizes fit up to full mattress dimensions, so that even those bulkiest belongings will find their place in these versatile mini storages.
Medium Storage Units
- When you realize that your small storage units are not enough for all of the items you need to store, our medium sized ones will be perfect. These can fit two or three rooms worth of belongings such as couch sets and mattresses in any size.
- Before selecting a unit, make sure to double check the measurements so everything fits perfectly inside! Rent one today for long-term use and keep your home clutter free.
Large Storage Units
- Are you considering a move or an extensive renovation? Renting out a large storage unit can provide the extra space to house your items and keep them secure.
- Homeowners, renters and business owners alike are all eligible for our premium self-storage facility which comes with plenty of room to create central access pathways so that every corner is easy to get into.
- Plus, it’s more cost effective than renting warehouse space or scaling up your office!
Our Storage Calculator
Our calculator can help you determine what size unit would be best for your needs. Using the form below, tell us what you need to store and our calculator at the top of this page will provide an estimate in cubic feet as well as the storage size you’ll need. We’ll calculate the size and recommend a unit based on the space needed.